Friday 28 August 2009

Body

Hot, hot, hot.... there's no other word for it. And I love it. I started a form of yoga a couple of months ago called Power Vinyasa for 10 unlimited days and felt the instant detox effects from day one. It's performed in a room set to 38C, and it's only about 5 minutes into the 1 1/2 hour class before the sweat literally starts running from top to toe. But I'm not painting a very glamorous picture here... It's the health benefits of core strength and mental stability, as well as the improved flexibility and reduced pressure on my muscles that's got me hooked. If you've always wanted to try it, give some thought as to how comfortable you are with dripping perspiration for an hour before considering this form of yoga. Normal yoga is just as beneficial and much more comfortable. I was just impressed with how much more relaxed my muscles felt in the heat. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment