Sunday 21 November 2010

Crowded House at Hope Estate


Pinch me now, talk about a perk of the job. Crowded House played to a very enthusiastic audience at Hope Estate in Pokolbin last night and I was lucky enough to be there thanks to my promotional efforts for the event through work.
There was nothing better than enjoying the late afternoon sunshine at Tower on Broke Road for wine and a barbie with friends before crossing the road to see Crowded House perform. Their legendary songs had everyone up off their picnic rugs and dancing on their feet. After also enjoying Oishi's delicious Massamann Curry as the show kicked off, everyone couldn't help but sing along before observing the stunning fireworks display at the end of the concert. Goldfish makes for a convenient nightcap before home to bed. I can't believe how lucky I am to live 5 minutes away from where last nights events all too place. I'm telling you. Pinch me now. You Better Be Home Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment