Wednesday 14 July 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day one hundred


Waking to the dark and pouring rain over Sydney this morning, I knew I wanted to wear something lighter, something that always makes me feel comfortable and skimming the borderline of fashion and clothing. I look at this Willow shirt dress as a fashion piece, because it's not just a standard white shirt even though I treat it as one, and I don't know how many people would feel comfortable wearing it. To me though, it's the one thing in my wardrobe that I know epitomizes my style, and I feel myself in it. I feel like my walking signature, and my fashion 'language' is reflected in that I can wear it over tights or jeans, with boots or ballet flats, to work or on the weekend, and under coats or on it's own.
Today's the last day of this experiment, evaluation still to come. That's not to say that there won't be days where I feel like sharing with you what I'm wearing, but P R O F I L E will be reverting back to it's original format, looking at new trends, collections and products as well as celebrities and their outfits for inspiration. Thank you for taking the journey with me, I know many of you took great interest in what I was going to wear each day. Your support means everything to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment