Tuesday 6 July 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day ninety-two


The magic of jeans is that they perform the role of smart casual perfectly. There are days where you know you can appear fresh and casual, and today is one of those days. Keeping the rest of the look simple, and covering it all with a trench coat for warmth means that the look is instantly transportable for a variety of events that may be taking place over the course of the day. For those who don't like jeans, a pair of linen or cotton pants work in the exact same way. Comfortable, appropriate and still with a bit of femininity thanks to the use of colour. I'm highly aware of my wardrobe at the moment since researching and writing my previous post entry on sustainable fashion. I'm looking at things that I haven't worn in a while and wondering if they've reached the end of their life with me, maybe they're ready for a new life with someone else. One of those rainy day jobs I think. Just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment