Tuesday 4 January 2011

Lust worthy





Checking my PO BOX for the first time this year on my first day back at work, the most exciting thing in there had to be the new Lee Matthews postcard letting me know that there was a sale on. And my New Year's Resolution is going to conceitedly have to be association by proximity. It's the old adage to Vogue, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to indulge, so I'll just keep the pretty little pictures instead. Then I feel like I own them. Problem solved.
So then upon checking my emails this evening, I received the new Net-A-Porter 2011 shoe calendar and what should take my fancy? But a pair of Chloe flat boots. These look remarkably chic, positively comfortable and oh so versatile for the most diverse range of outfits. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment