Monday 3 January 2011

Resolution






There are some trends that stem from 2010 that I resolve to take with me into 2011.
The first, after being pleasantly surprised with my fabulous new blond touch up that was becoming a desperate situation. There's always an apprehensive moment stepping into foreign hair dressing territory and it's come out looking brilliant. Happy days.
I'm also thrilled that maxi-dresses are still standing strong and can take a look from day to night with ease.
The most notable trend from 2010 has to be the neutral shade of creme caramel. There's an element of sophistication that rides high with this lighter shade of pale. It's softer than black, more mature than white and more feminine than grey.
Everything is rightly in it's place and has a neat little home. I've kept boxes from special gifts and turned them into storage devices with the perfect shape for everything from spare buttons and keys to bangles and jewels. For as long as things continue to arrive in pretty little boxes, I'll continue to be organised.
And last but not least, when social phone phenomena has swept the globe, I'll continue to keep in touch with nearest and dearest, no matter how far away they may be. Skype is a beautiful thing and it sure beats an email. Debbie... I'm looking at you when I say here's to a very safe and memorable adventure. Stay safe and good luck!
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment