Friday 26 March 2010

C H O C O L A T E






Well overdue for a mention is my little haven, Colefax. With Easter right around the corner, all attention turns to chocolate. I have no other excuse for the other 361 days of the year except for the fact that I love Colefax, it's my drip, and I can't go more than about a week without a fix. Hello my name is Tegan and I'm a chocoholic.
The other boutique chocolatiers conveniently scattered around my area are also upping the ante this Easter; Belle Fleur, Kimberly Chocolates and Haigh's all providing dark, milk, white or all of the above little tastes of heaven. Adora in Earlwood cannot be denied and is completely sweeping up in publicity at the moment with a mention in the (sydney)Magazine yesterday.
Get in quick as these special ranges won't last long. Easter egg hunts are begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment