Tuesday 23 March 2010

Coco Avant Chanel



Picture it. Come home from work to a parcel. No sender details. What could it be? With enthusiasm and curiosity I peeled back the opening and to my great surprise, Coco Avant Chanel on DVD fell out. Oh the joys. This movie is a beautiful representation of one of the most talented and forward thinking designers of our time. Emotions are triggered and visual confections fill every void for the few hours that it captivates audiences. I can't believe I entered a little competition and won, I've never won a competition in my life. It's not a bad way to start and I couldn't be more grateful. In 25 words, I had to write what Chanel means to me and now I'm devastated I can't remember what I wrote. The suspense was fabulous because I'd forgotten all about it, they never notified me and voila, the beautiful dvd in my letterbox. Tres jolie, merci beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment