Monday 22 March 2010

Philadelphia Philpot Millinery


Home from the most magnificent weekend filled with friends, races, sun filled pub balcony conversations, the Hunter Valley, gelato, wine, seafood, crackling from roasting pork on a spit, I could go on and on but words just don't do it justice. It was fabulous.
And as the aforementioned races means fun and fashionable facinator's, Wendi Nutt of Philadelphia Philpot has all the news and wares to make the races just that more exciting. Wendi Nutt was a mentor to me many years ago when I undertook a major design project in millinery for Design and Technology for the HSC. Her undeniable energy and enthusiasm for millinery and styling is contagious and seen in the images available if you click on her link above, I'm sure you won't deny that her imagination is a creative gold mine.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    Wendi here from Philadelphia Philpot.!!!
    Just googled myself and discovered your profile.
    Go Girl!....It's great to hear you are happy and well and I would love to catch up with you.
    Looking forward to your reply
    Please email me at hats@philadelphiaphilpot.com
    or call 0411 22 82 32
    Wx

    ReplyDelete