Friday 13 November 2009

Beauty





When it previously heralded as 'Megan Gale' Jet Set Tan, I relied on it to safely bronze my fair complexion without exposing it to the Australian sun. And now, like all other products once falling under the label of Megan Gale, it's now re-branded as Invisible Zinc. There's a huge tv and print campaign featuring Elle MacPherson to assist with the title change, but the original ingredient is still the same. I use the SPF 30+ tinted moisuriser daily, and I still use the jet set tan when I know it would offend people's eyes to show them my incredibly pale legs in particular.
Invisible Zinc is a patented technology, developed by Ganehill in Western Australia. That's the one ingredient missing from Jet Set Tan, but it's ok, because once it's rubbed in, it's instantly dry and sunscreen over the top doesn't affect it's blending quality. I'm so impressed by it's streak free finish and I'll continue to use it in the future.
Our skin is an organ that's there to protect all our other organs, and I'm very mindful now to protect the protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment