Monday 30 November 2009

T H A N K Y O U


I'd like to start by saying a big thank you so much to you all for supporting me and continuing to read PROFILE. It's been four weeks today since I placed a tracker on my blog and here's a map of where you all come from in the world. I consider you to be on this fantastic journey with me so it's only fair that I keep you up to date with the progress of http://www.profile-profilemagazine.blogspot.com
I'm very proud to say that in the past four weeks alone, I've had over 300 visitors to PROFILE and hope that I continue to be able to provide you with something interesting to read and look at for a brief few moments during your day.
I love writing for my blog and will keep writing as much as I can over the holidays, stay tuned.
THANK YOU again,
Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment