Tuesday 25 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day fifty


It's somewhat of a milestone today, as I've been minding my (fashion) language for fifty days now. And so to embark after our fabulous journey through the US, it's back into some sense of normalcy and life as we once knew it before. With a multitude of my new purchases and well loved pieces held hostage at the dry-cleaners or in a giant pile waiting for me to trace over it with a piping hot iron, I've lunged for what ever I could find that was clean this morning. And a good airing for my new Coach coat overnight did the world of good for it's aroma. This Sydney weather, I have to say though, is leaving much to be desired. Where's that New York sunshine I grew accustomed to? The air is remarkably cleaner though and what better feeling is there than that. Couldn't find an answer myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment