Saturday 1 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day twenty-six


There's nothing like a little getaway to kick-start your holiday. Skipping into May with a distinct shift in the weather, I'm desperate to add hits of colour wherever I can to coincide with my very excited mood. I get to sneak off to the beautiful Hunter Valley before the big take-off on Tuesday so I couldn't be happier. Decidedly safe in my outfit of choice, I've taken every trustworthy piece I have and put them all together. This is a little cropped cardigan that travels with me in my handbag everywhere, its colour is versatile and it is classic enough to go with either very dressed up or dressed down looks with ease. Plain in a simple gray tee matched with my jeans is so predictable for me, but I'm not fussed, I'm not trying to stand out today, I'd like to go incognito if I can. I need the wrap though, I'm feeling the chill in the air and even though this is an attention grabbing colour, I always rely on this pashmina to provide function and style. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment