Monday 24 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day fourty-eight


Because Sunday 23 May didn't exist for me, I was somewhere over the dateline for most of it, as a present I'm giving you the all boot scootin, all skin and brash beahviour to savour from the lovely ladies of Hogs & Heifers in NYC's Meatpacking District. It's all a bit of fun and and there was no competition with the girls as to who ruled the bar that night. Beware of their mega-phone and don't do anything to provoke their frequent volume subduing for a delightfully colourful outburst.
The flight was long and today all my clothes are twirlering around the washing machine because they "like to ballerina". I promise you, it's the good, the bad and the ugly in place as you'll see all in good time. I still call Australia home.

1 comment:

  1. Was SO great to meet all three of you. Eric and I sincerely miss not being able to dinner together; I drank WAY too much that night and ended up sleeping on the floor in the bathroom of our room at The Standard. I am going back to NYC at the end of June, but I think I am staying at Soho House so I can go to Cowshed (their spa). Received your greetings from Sydney and sending ours back from Omaha, Nebraska. I will get in touch via email soon.

    Love,
    Mike and Eric

    PS... I love the blog! I am having a fashion make over-slash-revelation myself.

    ReplyDelete