Wednesday 19 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day fourty-four


Thawing and drying out at the end of a long day, we came home last night after our day on the Sex and The City tour, expedition on 5th Avenue and brief stop in at Macy's. The weather's not much better today, so we're rugged up again and stepping out to Greenwich Village, before a Broadway show in the afternoon.
This little Marc Jacobs cardigan is the warmest cardigan I now own I've decided. It's my purchase from Cris in San Francisco and it's perfect for this kind of weather. Not chancing it in the rain, boots over jeans are on the cards today and I think that will be fine. Fresh washing picked-up yesterday, finally back in the habitual comfort of my jeans is bliss.
Up, up and away...

No comments:

Post a Comment