Saturday 15 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day thirty-nine


Exceeding expectations beyond any shopping fantasy, today turned into belief as we set out for Woodbury Commons, an outlet in upstate New York. Yesterday was a long day in transit from Chicago to NYC, but we're here and couldn't be more excited.
Let me get to today though, after rising at 6am to catch an early bus the hour to this heaven on earth. Think Chanel (the only outlet worldwide), Prada, Balenciaga, Chloe, Bally, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Coach, 7 For All Mankind, True Religion, Gucci, Oscar De La Renta, Missoni and the list goes on. It's amazing, it truly is. For once, I'm speechless. I'm now the proud owner of a new pair of Chloe shoes, Bally boots and a Coach coat, the challenge now only to get it all home. Thank goodness I came with a suitcase on the lighter side. And you'd be proud (or totally ready to disown us) but we didn't get home until 9.30pm. Talk about a stellar effort. I've never done that in my life.
NYC awaits, we can now take care of the other events with our names blazoned across them. More reports to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment