Tuesday 4 May 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day twenty-nine


Bound for the USA, excitement is at a high minus what you're about to read. I'm a complete and utter walking cliche of human behaviour I've decided. I'm faced with a long haul flight today, and there's definitely method in my madness, but it just so happens I've been wearing this outfit for what feels like a week. I'm wearing my trench and boots because I don't want to pack them, they weigh too much. And I'm wearing jeans because they go with the boots. I've changed the jeans and gone with my trusted Ksubi ones, it's fashion week and I'm leaving it behind so I need to show my support somehow. I would have loved to have worn my Lee Matthews harem pants, oh the endless comfort, but that would mean packing the heavy boots, sorry no can do. Ever noticed how when we travel we fall into these little patterns of wearing our 'uniform', self prescribed? Clearly, mine is a very boring t-shirt with jeans and boots, or ballet flats if I'm around home. This is common, non? Ahh well, who cares, LA has our names all over it and we're on our way. Bon voyage. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment