Friday 5 February 2010

Conditioned Responses




With an endless wrap of humidity laid over Sydney for the last 10 days, why am I still en amour with the coats catching my attention in the northern hemisphere. I know I'm going there in May and all, but seriously, I'm vying big time for Ashley Olsen's stunning navy number.
So to take my mind of the bizarrely seasonal conflict I've found myself in, I'm turning attentions to the UK VOGUE TALENT CONTEST in which I'm able to submit a contemporary cultural review or a fashion trend short feature article. Please help me by suggesting your favourite post from
P R O F I L E. I'll continue to write before the entry date closes in April so may come up with the appropriate piece to submit in the meantime, but the feed back from you would be incredibly valuable and I'd utterly grateful.
With sincere thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment