Monday 1 February 2010

Numero Magazine






Split lines and chiffon, face masks and lingerie. With all focus on music and the Grammy Awards at the moment, there's a new song that I'm turning up the volume to. Cheryl Cole feat. Will.i.am has a new song called 3 Words and there's something so contagious about it. Maybe it's the beat. Word.
Did she take her inspiration for the film clip from Numero Magazines stunning selection of shots perhaps? These images that I chose were too beautiful not to share with you. With the floating dance sequences on vintage inspired lingerie, the chiffon face masks hauntingly expressed through dance and the split screen sequencing in and out of harmony, all I could think of were these black and white images taken from my favourite French Magazine.
Those 3 Words can mean what ever you want them to, but to me, It's beauty inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment