Monday 8 February 2010

In Kensington




Maybe you've truly never lived in Sydney until you've been to Peter's of Kensington. I could fall into that category, but today certainly changed all that. Hello Vera Wang Wedgwood Graphite, hello Alessi, I think I'm in love. The place itself isn't anything to look at, and I had to ask directions to the exit after getting a little lost in the gourmet food section. Did you know you can get Donna Hay, Simon Johnson, Maggie Beer and the list goes on? Heaven.
I can also very excitedly fill you in on the news that the whole month of February includes free shipping from Maggie Beers online store. Could anything beat that? I think not. I'm patiently waiting on delivery of preserved lemons and her scrumptious tomato and sultana chutney. Excited yet? She has her famous selection of recipes on the site as well for inspiration. It's a good day.
Ok, maybe you need to visit Simon Johnson's Providores' Market for a coffee and stroll through all the varieties of breads, pasta's and pasta sauces to make your mouth water. Food in Sydney. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment