Tuesday 29 June 2010

Chocolate





Like I need an excuse to eat more chocolate. But I most certainly do enjoy flicking through old magazines and stumbling across the articles that made me store them for safe keeping in the first place. And this chocolate orange cake is exactly one of those reasons. Here's the recipe for you, and I'll bake it over the weekend. Photo's to come later.
At a greater level of appreciation for the article, the photo shoot itself is a beautiful quality that conjures all those feelings of associations I have for my affinity with chocolate. There's nothing cold or clinical about these images, as the linens and cutlery, fabrics and wooden walls make for an inviting domestic setting. I'm encouraging you to click on the images and print them out for your own enjoyment. Enough said. Eat more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment