Wednesday 16 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-two


The most challenging part of keeping a log of entries such as these has been dealing with the repetition as you may have noticed. But it's all worth it on days like today when I get to wear outfits like this. I bought this Willow dress when I purchased the white shirt dress, black shirt dress and khaki full skirt that you've seen me wear a few times throughout this experiment. It always brightens my day, thanks no doubt to the orange hue that's not always easy to wear. I have to be in the right mood for this dress, and I fear, so does anyone else around me. It always garners a comment (mostly complimentary), even sporting the shoulder pads. So cheer up everyone, turn that frown upside down and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment