Tuesday 22 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-eight


Just like I needed someone to pry the spoon from my mouth as I devoured freshly baked apple crumble on Sunday, it appears someone needs to do the same as I wear predominately black for the second day running. It's an important day though for reasons I hope to be able to share at a later stage. There's a point to being dressed as how you wish to be perceived, and it's significant to take into account the reasons many wear what they wear. If the best accessory is a smile, then everyone deserves awards. These Sophia Kokosalaki pants make me smile, as does this little Collette Dinnigan jacket. But to lift the whole outfit, I'm going for the colours that I officially declare as part of my uniform. They're latte, dusty pink and cream, and if there's any three colours that typically define my wardrobe, these come first. They're neutral enough to break up the black and give some texture to the blank canvas ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment