Thursday 3 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y la n g u a g e | day fifty-nine



With all the expectations of hoping to even slightly reference this Dries Van Noten look, my favourite of many, I missed the mark completely. I was really hoping to wear this outfit with my little flat lace up brogues but this weather is relentless and will stop at nothing to keep my look at bay. Too be honest, I feel too old in this outfit, even though the jacket is pink. I feel like I'm traveling again, who knows, maybe giving this little Zara blazer a day out in the rain will change all that. It'll be hidden by my trench coat anyway given the circumstances.
Do you ever find images and think to yourself that you'd like to try an emulate the look? Magazines depend on that kind of influence, but it can help with that morning dilemma of what to wear. Find a look you love and run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment