Saturday 19 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-five


Adoring the sunshine, there's that battle when it's cold inside and refreshingly cracking outside. So it's on with the Zara jacket and Gap scarf today, thanks to my recent trip. Which also means there's the possibility of a spring clean in the wardrobe department. I honestly don't know what I can part with because I'm usually pretty good at keeping it all up to date, but there are things bulging out of places they shouldn't be and it's time to make some room.
Very excited at the prospect of wearing my Rupert Sanderson brogues again too. Thank you sky for staying dry, otherwise you'd be sick of seeing my boots. After a fabulous and very indulgent brunch and what's fast becoming a new fave at The Gallery in Annandale, here's to a stellar Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment