Saturday 26 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day eighty-two


Ok, here we go. I'm running about on this lovely Saturday in my Marc Jacobs gumboots and I possibly look like, as my dad so expertly pointed out, that I've just emerged from my Range Rover. Good observation. It's a bit of fun and I always get a compliment in these purple beauties, they're fun.
This is a huge trend sweeping across the globe, and even Hunter wellies are available in Jigsaw stores in Australia. It was certainly noticeable in the States, and they're just so practical at the end of the day. I know practicality isn't supposed to get in the way of good fashion, and they make for a striking photo paired with a tux in a vineyard shot at dawn, but times are a changing and puddles are a waiting. Don't be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment