Wednesday 30 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day eighty-six


Just when you probably thought that one person couldn't own any more sweater dresses, I'm here to prove you wrong. It's another one from Paris, and yes I'm very aware of the fact that I bought three over the course of the month that I was there. But this one, also from Comptoirs des Cotonniers has cashmere in it and it's also got a high neck, critical in temps such as these. The stripes are a nice touch for day, and the colours are pretty neutral and easy to pair back with either my brown or black boots. The sweater dress is the type of garment that's so versatile, and can so effortlessly discard the dilemma of choosing tops to go with skirts or pants, the decision is already made. Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment