Thursday 10 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day sixty-six


As I shake off the icicles this morning, I've been out for a beautiful walk in the sunshine and now I'm ready for the day. In Comptoire des Cotonniers and my Lee Matthews harem pants, I'll be looking for the sun everywhere I go, my hands are purple as I write this! But it's ok, at least the rain has ceased and here's hoping for a clear long weekend. Why I didn't take these pants traveling with me I'll never know. They don't crease and they would have been so nice and comfortable on the plane. Lesson learned for next time I guess. I still feel a little self conscious in them, they're not the norm and it takes a little getting used to them. They're a step away from my very safe and fool proof humble jean that's for sure. But it's all about building a little confidence and not letting them wear me. We all have to give into something new eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment