Wednesday 23 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-nine


It's time to mix things up a little. Having worn my white Willow shirt dress a number of times in the last couple of weeks, I needed extra warmth to step out today. So the Coach coat instead of my trench is standing in. I feel the look needs an extra hit of colour though. The outfit is all a little too matchy match for my liking. I think I'll need a colourful scarf or something of the like to add some interest and keep the look fresh. What else have we got to look forward to on rainy days like today?
Perfect for rainy evenings is a night out with the girls at the movies though. And last night we finally saw Sex And The City, not that there was much city. All colourful and extravagant, the ladies took their Louboutins to the United Arab Emirates and although indulging in all the fashion and luxury that accompanied their journey, Samantha took her personally indulgent experiences to a whole knew and some might say offensive level. The movie was light and kept us laughing from start to finish. The fact that Liza Minelli shimmied around the stage singing "Put A Ring On It" made famous by Beyonce, and Penelope Cruz had never looked so stunning in her brief cameo kept it all very entertaining, all I ask is that they don't make a third. Pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment