Tuesday 1 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y la n g u a g e | day fifty-seven


With an unbelievable realisation that I’m falling into another ‘white tee’ pattern, I admit I’m wearing a similar outfit again today but not without pause for thought. Hi my name’s Tegan and I’m a clothesaholic. It’s an undeniable twist of fate that I’ve just come home from my international adventure, loaded up with new goodies and here I am, wearing much the same thing day in day out. Go figure. Tomorrow’s a new day, a new outfit, I promise. That’s the trouble with an experiment like this, my habits and secrets are public for all to see, surely this little phase is boring. But then again, when it comes to what we wear, the emphasis should be on what we’re comfortable in and not what others expect us to wear. If there’s one lesson from all of this, that should be top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment