Tuesday 15 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-one


My, my do we have some catching up to do. Driving through the incredibly beautiful misty Hunter Valley on my way back to a 9am start in Sydney, there's a resounding joy in the air at the knowledge of a shorter week. I've missed this little outfit, haven't worn it for a while but it's still a favourite. With my wrap cardigan tucked into a Jac & Jack knit skirt, accompanied by tights and my Marc Jacobs pumps, I'm ready to go. It's always refreshing wearing a colour on top and keeping the rest all very simple from the waist down. I like to add a little textural interest though, even though it's black by combining the knitted skirt and patent heels for something different to the more expected textures. A very wise friend brought it to my attention on Sunday that KISS stood for Keep It Simple Stupid. So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment