Tuesday 8 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day sixty-four


Guilty pleasures, enjoying the sunshine, raise your hands if you're with me. It's put everyone in a fabulous mood would you not agree? I've been diving into the choc chip cookies with abandon this morning, and I'm going to have to re-think the waisted belt soon if I keep this behaviour up. This is the little cardigan I purchased on Rodeo Drive, minus the Rodeo Drive price tag thank goodness. It's nice to be in something other than black today, and so I'm keeping the look light with my Rupert Sanderson brogues too. Here's hoping this blue sky will be around for another couple of days, well at least over the long weekend anyway. It's definitely giving us something to smile about, just add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment