Friday 18 June 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seventy-four


Excited by the prospect that it's Friday and Colefax is probably on the agenda at some point, I put my very lovely sweater dress from Sandro in Paris on. This one has kept its shape much better than my Comptoirs Des Cotonniers and it just goes to show that it really is easier than you think to put together an incredibly comfortable yet still stylish and classic outfit. It hasn't got many components to it, there's a top and tights to keep me warm underneath and then simply the dress and boots to pull it all together. Just what the doctor ordered. I just found out that I didn't win the British Vogue writing competition but I won't let it get me down, you've got to be in it to win it. Smile everyone, it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment