Tuesday 5 January 2010

Brogues Rogues



It's a magical harmony when something you've longed for is found at 60% off.
Magical moment is case in point: today + lunch break = those Rupert Sanderson oxfords I was going on about a few months ago when I found my pretty pink Sportsgirl pair. Abra cadabra, alla cazam, these ivory laced shoes are mine thank you maam.
They really are something special from Italy and I was so lucky that of the two pairs left they had my size. What was I saying the other day about holding out until you find something that you just can't walk away from? The need for black ballet flats has evaporated with all my answers laced up in these brogues.
And it's some small miracle that all the shops in Adelaide were closed as well as the fact that I had no room to take new purchases home with me, my wallet was tightly zipped. First day back at work? New oxford flats to go perfectly with my trench? Done deal, case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment