Thursday 21 January 2010

Properties of Beauty | Valentino






Always admiring Valentino from a place skirting from within my reach, with a longing to be able to access it, it's a considerably treasured moment when the beginning. middle and end of a story is evident.
I've just finished reading The Time Traveller's Wife, and if I could be in Henry's shoes, I'd ask myself if I could imagine walking the red carpet at the Golden Globes (minus the whole arriving out of thin air in the nude), or attending what seemed to be a fabulous party called the Art Of Elysium Gala 2010 that witnessed many stunning outfits and fashionable abandon I can only ever dream of.
The buzz is predicted to only grow with this weeks' press coverage of celebrities in their designs. You can see the beginning of the story of the red dress and thigh high split Jennifer Aniston turned heads in, in her typical black style. There are also hints to Camilla Belle's fun design and Chloe Sevigny's enchanting ruffles wrapped up in the very red gown from the resort collection. It's a space filled beautifully in bloom, and I'm watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment