Sunday 10 January 2010

InVESTED interest




I know, I know... It's melt worthy summer here and showcasing these men won't do anything to cool the temperature. I know, I know... They're in the most wintry of looks with their vests and their knits bundled tightly under very well fitted blazers. But I couldn't let these styles go without mention. I'm terribly impressed with the overall look, as these two Brad's pull all the colours and textures together with aplomb; so impressed in fact, that I fail to notice Brad Pitt's hideous goatee. Take notes gentlemen, with the summer sales coming to an end and only a matter of time before winter collections hit the decks, it's time to get inspired.
The fact that Fantastic Mr Fox has even found a place in US GQ's best dressed of 2010 (jumping the gun a little don't you think?) is a nod to this ever evolving style. He has confidence equals he wears his three-piece combination well.
Do you know what would go well with this winning attire? A slice of my Walnut Cake from the previous post. I can confirm it was received with praise and desires for seconds. The hint of bourbon was a hit with the boys and it's light yet moist texture with icing sugar sprinkled over top guaranteed it's place in line. I'll be making this one again.
Worthy of a second glance.
(d) all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment