Thursday 21 January 2010

Milan | Tommy Ton






Tommy, you've taken a Ton of pictures and they're brilliant. How you managed to spot a screaming set of lips on a belt I'll never know, but I can only admire you from afar. You can go to Milan any time, it's thoroughly enjoyable to see what you bring back. Could these women sitting front row be any more stylish with their crimson lips and fantastic specs? I think not. And they always say green is the colour associated with envy. Fringed bag and leather gloves please. You'll brighten any winter with those. Actually, what I really want is your fabulous burnt orange clutch. But we're in Milan for one reason and one reason alone. The men. And this solo man provides all his glory on his lapel. My sentiments for Karl Lagerfeld are with you young man. I hope you enjoyed the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment