Monday 25 January 2010

Jason Wu, I do heart you



The Screen Actors Guild Awards took place over the weekend and absolutely blitzing the field in the style stakes was Diane Kruger in Jason Wu. It's slightly reminiscent of the Yellow Vera Wang gown that Michelle Williams wore a few years ago, and she paired it with red lips too. It's a look that clearly defines what elegance of the modern day represents. She might also be sporting some fancy pants Nancy Gantz underpants under her gown but this couldn't be a better advertisement for the fabulous shape that they create under streamlined gowns. The shape that this Jason Wu gown creates over the shoulders and bust is extraordinary and with that long, flowing train, she's marked her place as a true Hollywood star.
Speaking of Hollywood stars, I couldn't be more excited to announce that I've booked a trip to the US, first stop LA. Keep an eye out for my blogs during that time as they certainly won't stop because I'm on holiday. Signed, sealed, delivered, New York... I'm yours. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment