Monday 18 January 2010

Ermenegildo Zegna AW10






Someone take this keyboard away from me. I promise, this is my last post for today. I just can't let these handsome men in handsome suits from Ermenegildo Zegna go by without mention though. We've seen our fair share of avante guard styling let loose on the runways so far, and I'm sure there's more to come. But whilst the Golden Globes are closing, and much of the hype will be about what the female celebrities are wearing, it's refreshing to turn to a bevy of very well groomed men in suits of all shapes, sizes and colours and imagine our favourite male celebrities wearing them. This label is starting to give other seasoned menswear designers such as Hugo Boss, Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana a riveting dose of competition and I love nothing more than to see what pushes the designers at the helm to achieve greater solutions in future collections. Shaken, not stirred.

No comments:

Post a Comment