Saturday 10 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day five


An exception to the rule, and a few months since their very surprising purchase, I'm still comfortable wearing the harem pants. Maybe a little too comfortable, they're genius. It takes me a moment to get my head around the idea that they do have the tendency to appear as though one is wearing a a nappy, so psychologically I need to be in the right mood to wear them. Once they're on though, I don't care. Isn't it funny how you base your decision on what to wear by what your activities include that day. I have a bit of a drive ahead of me later today so they'll be perfect, although where I'm going they may not exactly understand the style of them, who knows? It's all part of the fun. I always wear these pants with something extremely simple on top though, they have enough going on that I don't need to bring any more fuss to the table. My wardrobe staple, a white t-shirt is all I need today to complete this outfit, and the gold injects just the right amount of colour necessary.
It's a cruisy Saturday today, and what better than to relax in disturbingly comfortable silk jersey pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment