Thursday 8 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day three


All pretense thrown to the wind, today was a much more casual affair. It's a day calling for shorts and so to give the outfit a bit of interest, I've added this trusty little bolero. It's in a colour I have in far too much excess in my wardrobe but I'm of the lesson that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. It's a great colour to wear back with any neutrals and can dress up or down garments from each end of the spectrum with ease. Witchery pieces are good like that. The gold sandals are also versatile as they're comfortable but can be worn with anything from dresses to pants, shorts to skirts, you can't beat that.
It's a safe outfit. It doesn't make me feel like I'm attracting too much attention, interesting choice of words but it's true, I don't like to stand out too much so I keep my looks pretty safe. There you go, that's the first self critique to come out of this exercise, I didn't think I'd come to realise these issues publicly quite so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment