Wednesday 21 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day sixteen




With the obscurity of the exquisite fog blanketing Sydney this morning, I wanted to lift myself through it so there wasn't an ounce of black in my selection today. I kept all the textures light, wearing a white jacket that I made in third year at uni with my Dries Van Noten wide leg trousers. These pants are a blessing in disguise, they hide all my imperfections and give my legs length, they can only be worn with heels and so I've chosen a tonal pair of Pedro Garcia raw silk covered pumps to complete the look. It's worked, giving me the feeling of weightlessness to what could have been a heavier selection just by changing the top or the shoes for instance.
It's a special day today, I'm blowing out 25 candles in my mind. To be incredibly thankful for all the joys, I'm remembering today. It's time to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment