Wednesday 28 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day twenty-three


Take a simple Autumn day and turn it into what you will. Today is my organised day. Not only am I working, but I'm also running around and getting all the little things that I need for the trip. It's interesting therefore, that I've reverted back to my 'uniform' of jeans, boots and a t-shirt to take me from A to B. This Lee Matthews anorak is perfect as well, not too heavy and giving just the right amount of protection from the breeze in this incredibly beautiful sunshine.
When we consider what our uniform is, whether it be a specified one for the field we work in, or one we've sub-consciously made all our own, consider the determining factors. What is the decision process, is it for comfort, style, colour, a particular fiber that's led you to this choice? A walking signature. Run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment