Saturday 24 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day nineteen


The extent to which I've worn these Fleur Wood tops astounds me, I've also got the green one and I've been relying on them for 6 years now. That's enough to quantify most secondary educations so cost per wear is well and truly void. Don't you love our ability to justify purchases with the old faithful 'cost per wear' line. It's a valid point though. And is it wrong that I'm now consciously avoiding white t-shirts? Just an observation. This is a good Saturday outfit, with a trip to Colefax planned, a day out and about and strike bowling later tonight, you can't go wrong in jeans. Ballet flats won over Converse sneakers today, the forecast is for high temperatures again so it's the smarter choice and they keep the outfit feminine. No further analysis required, it's simple and that's what I need it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment