Wednesday 7 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day two


The extent to which one over analyzes what they're going to wear at the start of the day depends mostly, in my opinion on what the weather is doing. It's raining this morning and so out come the boots for the first time this season.
My tried, tested and trusted Marni top always puts me in a good frame of mind to start the day. Either belted or worn loose like an egg, highly appropriate given the weekend we've just encountered, this is a top I can always rely on to work simply with jeans.
There's nothing too over the top about this outfit, it's still quite casual with the flat boots and jeans, however there's always going to be more of a statement made when printed surface design is applied. Cinched in, I feel ready for business. No over analysis required.
Rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment