Sunday 18 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day thirteen


Endeavoring to find an outfit that's appropriate for Sunday breakfasts and afternoon teas, jeans provide the answer. I was also excited to be wearing my favourite pink woven brogues again today, it's amazing how a special item of clothing can affect your mood for better or worse. Please don't berate me but I can't believe I'm in a white top again, the universe is screaming out to me that this is just too much for a comfort 'food' when I'm putting together my outfit for the day. I honestly had no idea of the prominence of this staple in my wardrobe and how much I rely on it to add a classic look to any ensemble.
I have to admit though, I'm writing this now at the end of the day from the cosy comforts of my very well worn track suit. First time for the season, nothing beats the cooler change in the weather and the completely oversized roominess of cotton fleece. Sunday, fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment