Tuesday 27 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day twenty-two


The countdown is one, exactly one week until take off. America, get ready.
Since Sunday, I've existed in a constant state of thermal shock, what happened to Friday's glorious 30C day? A cruel 10C morning, that's what. The trench got a work out yesterday afternoon, seaside in Watsons Bay. The tights are out and most likely here to stay, so today I paired them with my favourite little witch like booties, they're the perfect height to last all day in. Thank goodness for Country Road and their fine merino wool knit sweaters, I'm psyching myself into a layering state of mind, ready for the trip ahead and today it's turned out to be a relatively corporate look but I don't mind, warmth is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment