Thursday 29 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day twenty-four


Brighter horizons call for brighter choices so today I'm wearing an oldie but a goodie. I've had this kaftan for years and years, but it's always comfortable and I've been able to wear it in thousands of different ways. When there's a piece in your wardrobe that you know you don't wear all the time but it's there, that's what this piece is to me. I'm only wearing it simply with tights today, I'm hoping to find some black capri pants on my travels but this will have to do. I always like to belt it too, and I know I'm breaking the cardinal Trinny and Susannah rule, wearing a bright colour with black, but it works in this instance and still looks modern and fresh. Colour, don't be afraid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment