Monday 12 April 2010

m i n d i n g m y l a n g u a g e | day seven


And here we are, another week, another outfit. It's a beautiful fresh morning and I've doubled up on the harem pants but they're quick and easy, just what I need today so on they go with my very prominent colour again and a cashmere Burberry sweater. The gold sandals once again lift the look adding just the right amount of contrast with the black to pull the look together. I was in the mood for wearing my black ballet flats again but I needed something with a little height as I was going to be on my feel all day. When I put this outfit on, I'm very aware of how different the pants are and that they might not be to everyone's taste. My mind frame today is in a more conservative place so I'll change out of them into jeans if I'm still feeling self-conscious. It's interesting what's coming of this experiment isn't it? Let's see what the next week has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment